jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Request access to the register of property regimes


The matrimonial property regimes of separation of property and the community of property agreed between spouses or their abolition are entered in the register of property regimes. Access to the register shall be permitted to anyone who demonstrates a legitimate interest. You can request a copy of the registration. This can also be certified. It is advisable to make an appointment in advance by telephone or to submit the application in writing.

  • Proof of a legitimate interest (§ 13 Abs. 2 FamFG)
  • possibly proof that a legitimate interest exists
  • The inspection is free of charge.
  • A fee of €10 (simple copy) or €20 (certified copy) is charged for the issuance of copies or certificates (No. 17000 KV GNotKG).

Contact the district court where the registration took place.

Senator for Justice and Constitution of the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found