jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for revocation of the permit for the discharge of waste water


A permit for the discharge of wastewater (rainwater, waste water, mixed water) into surface waters and / or via infiltration into groundwater can be revoked in Germany. An application may be submitted to the competent authority.

The use of waters permitted with the permit will no longer be exercised in the future.

The required documents (essentially justification) depend on the permission to discharge waste water to be revoked.

For the administrative service "discharge of wastewater into waters revocation of the permit" an administrative fee must be paid to the respective federal state. The administrative fee is based on the respective national law provisions on administrative fees.

There are no deadlines to be observed.

The processing time depends on the quality and scope of the submitted applications and documents.

The appeal procedure is regulated by the federal states.

Contact the State Administration Office.

The designation and execution of the individual forms differs in the individual federal states. In general terms, there are application forms, checklists and leaflets as declarations or forms.

  • If applicable, links to the aforementioned forms: specific federal state
  • Online procedure possible: specific federal state
  • Written form required: State specific
  • Personal appearance required: specific federal state

Ministry of Climate Protection, Environment, Energy and Mobility Rhineland-Palatinate

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found