jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Weapons, ammunition or permit certificates - report loss


You must report the loss of all firearms licenses. Weapons licenses include the following: Weapons possession card, hunting license, ammunition purchase permit, firearms license, small firearms license, shooting permit, European firearms pass, replacement certificate for WBK, other permit certificates (e.g. transfer permit).

You can also report the loss of several weapons/ammunition and permits in one report.

If you report that you have lost permits, you should also apply for replacement documents to be issued to you at the same time.

You must also report to the police that you have lost weapons and permits.

If you find the weapons and permits again, you must report this to the relevant weapons authority. Any replacement documents issued must be returned.

You can use the NWR identification numbers (NWR ID) to complete the report more quickly:

  • Your personal NWR ID (P or F NWR ID) for your personal details
  • the permit NWR ID for the firearms permit (E-NWR ID)
  • the weapon or weapon part NWR ID (W or T NWR ID).

You can obtain the NWR IDs on application to the relevant weapons authority.

You have lost a weapon, ammunition or a permit.

  • Identity card or passport (copy)

You must report the loss immediately.

You must report the loss of weapons, ammunition or permits to the competent weapons authority.

Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior, for Sport and Integration

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found