jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for authorisation to discharge waste water into public sewage treatment plants with early start


If you want to discharge wastewater into a public sewage system, you must apply for a permit. If you are unable or unwilling to wait until the permit has been granted, the competent authority may allow the initiation to start early. You must apply for this.

Authorisation shall be granted if:

  • an application for authorisation has already been submitted,
  • a decision in favour of the applicant can be expected,
  • there is a public interest or a legitimate interest of the applicant in the premature start,
  • and the applicant undertakes to compensate for all damage caused by the discharge up to the time of the decision and, if the discharge is not authorised, to restore it to its previous state.
  • Application for early start for the discharge of waste water into public sewage treatment plants
  • If applicable, documents, such as statements, which justify your interest in early start

§ 58 IV in conjunction with § 17 of the Water Resources Act (WHG)

Ministry for Climate Protection, Environment, Energy and Mobility of the State of Rhineland-Palatinate

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found