jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Approve broadband expansion


If you are the owner or operator of a telecommunications line, you require the consent of the landowner to lay or modify this infrastructure. This also applies to telecommunications networks that serve public purposes.

You must apply for permission for public transport routes.

Telecommunications lines are telephone and data cables.

A telecommunications network establishes communication connections between several terminals (for example, your telephone connection).

  • You are the owner or operator of public telecommunications networks.
  • You are the owner or operator of telecommunications lines that serve a public purpose.
  • You have been assigned the right of way by the Federal Network Agency (BNetzA).
  • Map with exact location of the measure
  • Exact description of the measure
  • Right of way of the Federal Network Agency (BNetzA)
  • For service providers: additional power of attorney

Fees apply.

Constructive Approval: 3 Months
The approval will be sent to you within 3 months of submitting the application. If you submit or amend application documents at a later date, the deadline does not begin until then. In difficult cases, this period may be extended by one month. You will be informed of this. If you have not received a notice of approval after 3 months, your application is deemed to have been approved.

Processing Time: 0 - 3 Months
If the application is particularly difficult, the processing time may be extended by one month. You will be informed of this. If you subsequently submit or change application documents, the processing time will be extended.

You can lodge an appeal against the decision within one month of notification.

You can submit the objection as follows:

  • in writing,
  • in writing or
  • electronically by e-mail with a qualified electronic signature.

The option to file an objection is also available via the online service.

The responsible body for the application is usually the municipality in which the construction project is to take place.

You can apply for line relocations in public traffic routes in writing or online.

The process begins with you, the telecommunications company, submitting the application.

  • When submitting the application, you must clearly describe the construction project. This includes
    • the exact location,
    • the planned time period
    • the type of installation,
    • material,
    • laying depth and so on
  • Submit proof of the existing right of way. If you are a service provider, also submit the power of attorney from the telecommunications company.
  • The infrastructure manager checks the application documents and approves them.
  • The infrastructure manager has the option of attaching ancillary conditions to the approval, which you must take into account when implementing the measure.
  • The approval will be sent to you.
  • Once you have received all the approvals, you can start the construction work. Please observe any conditions, ancillary provisions and agreed deadlines.

Hessian State Chancellery

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found