jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Assumption of travel expenses by the agricultural employers' liability insurance association


As an insured person, the Agricultural Employers' Liability Insurance Association will cover any travel costs you incur in connection with an accident at work or an occupational disease.

The costs that can be reimbursed to you include

  • Travel costs by public transportation,
  • Travel costs by private motor vehicle,
  • travel costs by other means of transportation (e.g. cab or ambulance) and
  • Travel costs (e.g. food and accommodation costs).

You can submit your receipts to the Landwirtschaftliche Berufsgenossenschaft. No further application is required.

  • You are covered by agricultural accident insurance
  • The costs are related to a recognized insured event. This includes
    • accidents at work
    • commuting accidents
    • occupational illnesses

Proof of:

  • the payment and amount of travel expenses such as invoices or receipts, or
  • the kilometers traveled

There are no costs.

There is no deadline.

  • Appeal

For detailed information on how to lodge an objection, please refer to the decision of the Landwirtschaftliche Berufsgenossenschaft.

  • Legal action before the social court

You do not have to apply for reimbursement of travel expenses separately. Submit the receipts in writing, online or in person. The reimbursement of costs will be determined by the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture (SVLFG) by means of a decision.

In writing:

  • Send the required documents to the SVLFG by post.
  • Include your insurance number and file reference.


  • Go to the SVLFG insurance portal.
  • Log in to the portal with your user ID or register to use the portal for the first time.
  • You can submit a travel expense claim using the form options.

In person:

  • Hand in the required documents in person to the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture (SVLFG).
  • Have your insurance number and file reference ready.

The Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture has regional offices and advice centers that are located near your place of residence. You can find the office or advice center responsible for you in the contact overview on the SVLFG website.

There are no indications or special features.

Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found