jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for advance payment of reimbursement of fare losses on local and long-distance services


The Federal Office of Administration (BVA) reimburses transport companies in local and long-distance transport for fare losses incurred for the transportation of severely disabled persons and their accompanying persons.
They can receive an advance payment for the current calendar year amounting to 80 percent of the most recently determined reimbursement amount (final payment). The advance payment is paid half on July 15 and half on November 15.
Those who have already received refunds from the BVA can apply for an advance payment:

  • Transport companies
  • transport associations
  • Local transport organizations

If you have switched from state reimbursement to federal reimbursement, in exceptional cases you can receive an advance payment based on your last final payment notice.

You cannot receive advance payments.

You must repay the advance payments if you do not submit the required proof by the deadline.

You can apply for an advance payment if the company entitled to reimbursement has already received a reimbursement payment (final payment) from the Federal Office of Administration.

Please note:
If you are a new company that has not yet submitted any calculation documents, you must first provide proof of the final fare revenue for the relevant calendar year by the deadline.

You do not need to submit any documents.

There are no costs.

  • Application deadline: You must submit the application for the current year within the current year.
  • Objection deadline: 1 month after notification
  • Deadline for appeal: 1 month after notification of the notice of appeal

Applications for advance payment are based on the statutory payment dates of July 15 and November 15 of each calendar year.

  • Objection
  • Action before the administrative court
  • Forms available: Yes
  • Written form required: Yes
  • Informal application possible: Yes
  • Personal appearance necessary: No
  • Online services available: Yes

You can apply online or by post to the Federal Office of Administration (BVA) for an advance payment for the reimbursement of fare losses on long-distance and local transport:

Apply online:

  • Go to the website of the federal portal and complete the application form for advance payment online.
  • Submit your application online.

Submit an application by post:

  • Download the application for advance payment from the BVA website.
  • Complete the application. Print it out and sign it.
  • Send the signed application by post to the Federal Office of Administration.
  • You can send the application to the BVA in advance by e-mail for faster processing.

Your application will be processed and checked by the BVA. If you meet the requirements for an advance payment, you will receive the amount due to you.

Fare income is always calculated on a gross basis.

Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found