jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for certificate of approved depository for the land registry office


If you are a capital management company (KVG) and manage real estate for

  • real estate special funds,
  • domestic special alternative investment funds (Spezial-AIF) with fixed investment conditions and
  • closed-end public alternative investment funds (public AIF)

acquire or dispose of real estate, you must have the responsible depositary entered in the land register or later prove its authorization to consent to a disposal.

In order to be able to prove to the land registry that the depositary has been approved by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin), you need a land registry certificate. You can apply for this online from BaFin via the Reporting and Publication Platform (MVP Portal) portal.

  • The depositary has been approved by BaFin.
  • informal application
  • in case of representation: power of attorney of the applying KVG

The land registry certificate must be available to you before registration in the land register.

No legal remedies are available.

You can apply for the land registry certificate informally via the MVP portal.

  • Log in to the MVP with your access data.
    • If you do not have access yet: Register on the MVP first.
  • In your application, state the exact name of the investment fund and, if applicable, its previous name designations, as well as the unit responsible for supervision.
  • Send the application to BaFin via the MVP portal.
  • You will receive the certificate as a PDF file after verification via the MVP Portal.

Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF)

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found