jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for permission to purchase with an existing gun ownership card for hunting associations


If you, as a hunting association, have a gun ownership card (WBK) and wish to purchase a firearm requiring a permit, you must apply for this. The permit is granted by the competent authority by means of an entry in the gun ownership card (pre-entry).

With the pre-entry, you have one year to acquire the registered firearm.

In the application for a permit to purchase a firearm, you only need to state what type of firearm and caliber you wish to purchase. Further details, such as the manufacturer and exact model, are not initially required. You only have to provide this information once you have acquired the weapon and have fulfilled your obligation to notify the competent authority of the acquisition of the weapon. The gun dealer must also report the transfer of the weapon to you.

You must prove that you can safely store the weapon you wish to purchase.

You have a gun ownership card (WBK) for clubs.

  • Identity card or passport (copy)
  • Weapons possession card (WBK) for clubs
  • Proof of safe storage

You must apply for pre-registration with the competent firearms authority. Submit the application together with the required documents.

To complete the application more quickly, you can use the NWR identification numbers (NWR ID):

  • your personal NWR ID (P or F NWR ID) for your personal details
  • the permit NWR ID for the firearms permit (E-NWR ID)
  • the weapon or weapon part NWR ID (W or T NWR ID).

You can obtain the NWR IDs on application to the relevant weapons authority.

Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior, for Sport and Integration

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found