jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for compensation after deprivation of liberty


Persons who have suffered damage to their health as a result of detention for political reasons in the GDR or in other eastern territories under the Federal Expellees Act and their surviving dependents are granted a pension and/or medical treatment under the Criminal Rehabilitation Act upon application.

Persons who have been rehabilitated by a court after an unlawful deprivation of liberty in the GDR receive, upon application, compensation for imprisonment and the issuance of a certificate of victim status of communist tyranny.

Former political prisoners and their surviving dependents can apply for a pension and/or medical treatment under the Prisoner Assistance Act.

Application forms can be requested from the State Administration Office. These will then be sent to you.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found