jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for an international driving license


For temporary stays in certain countries outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA), you need an international driving license to prove your existing driving license. The international driving license is only a translation of the national driving license and is therefore only valid in conjunction with it.

  • You have your main place of residence in Germany or in a country that is not a party to the "Vienna Convention".
  • You are in possession of an EU driving license.
  • You must be at least 18 years old.
  • Identity card or passport, if necessary with registration certificate
  • valid driver's license
  • a current biometric photo (45 x 35 mm, portrait format, frontal view)

There is no deadline. Please apply for your international driving license in good time before your stay abroad.

Please contact the relevant driving license authority in your district or city. You must appear in person to apply.

Federal Ministry for Digital and Transport Affairs (BMDV)

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Landkreis Harz - Ordnungsamt
Friedrich-Ebert-Straße 42
38820 Halberstadt, Stadt
03941 5970-4509
03941 5970-4160
Monday:08:00 - 12:00
13:00 - 16:00
Tuesday08:00 - 12:00
13:00 - 16:00
Wednesday08:00 - 12:00
13:00 - 16:00
Thursday08:00 - 12:00
13:00 - 16:00