jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Show noise pollution


In many cases, whether you perceive sounds as noise depends not only on your personal feelings but also on what information you have about the source or cause of the noise.

In the case of noise that significantly disturbs the general public or neighbourhood, you should first try to talk to the polluters - if necessary also with other affected neighbours.

If a compromise could not be reached by talking to the noise polluter and you come to the conclusion that it is an unreasonable disturbance of the peace, you can contact the security authority responsible for you.

The police will only take action in averting dangers caused by disturbances of the peace if this does not appear possible or not possible in time by the security authorities.

The security authorities are not only empowered to punish misconduct, but also to take measures in individual cases to prevent future disturbances of the peace.

The rest periods are - unless already conclusively regulated by federal or state law - mostly protected by municipal hazard prevention ordinances (statutes).

The protection of rest periods resulting exclusively from private-law regulations (e.g. rental contracts) is incumbent on the security authorities and the police only if judicial protection cannot be obtained in time and if the realisation of the law would be thwarted or made considerably more difficult without the help of the security authorities or police.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found