jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Inspect the land use plan


If you want to know whether your property could be used as a building plot, you should take a look at the land use plan of your town or municipality.

The land use plan specifies how and for what purpose (development, traffic, agriculture, nature conservation, forestry, recreation, etc.) the available land should be used. As a preparatory land-use plan, unlike a development plan, it does not have any direct legal effect on third parties. No one can derive any claims from the land use plan, in particular not the right to planning permission. However, it does represent a binding planning program for the administration and other authorities.

In addition to the municipal departments, the public agencies (e.g. supply and disposal service providers), the neighboring municipalities and - last but not least - the citizens of the city or municipality are involved in the development of the land use plan. The land use plan is valid for at least 10 years. The land use plan of a municipality is approved by the State Administration Office/Building Department.

Please contact the planning office of your local authority or town.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Landesverwaltungsamt Sachsen-Anhalt - Bauwesen
Hakeborner Straße 1
39112 Magdeburg, Landeshauptstadt
Post Office Box 1963
39009 Magdeburg, Landeshauptstadt
0391 567-2201

Mon. - Thurs.: 9:00 - 15:00
Fri.: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

Please note:
Appointments can also be made outside office hours by individual arrangement. Please note that individual departments have different opening hours. These can be found on the respective department's website.