jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for an energy consultation


If you need information and advice on saving energy, please contact one of the consumer advice centres in the country. There you will be advised on various savings possibilities for the areas of electricity, water and heating.

Further information on energy advice and locations of consumer advice centres can be found here.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found