jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for permission under water law for the navigation of waters with motor boats


They may use any above-ground, flowing body of water for common use. Common use includes:

  • Bathing
  • Diving
  • Watering at impregnating points
  • Ice sports
  • Sailing with small boats without motor
  • Watering places
  • Scooping with hand vessels

If you use the water for these purposes, you do not need permission.

If you want to sail the water with a motorboat, you need a permit.

The permit is valid for a maximum of 10 years.

  • They do not affect nature or residents
  • You use a small vehicle
  • full address
  • Telephone number
  • Name of the body of water
  • if necessary, site plan
  • Boat type
  • Engine
  • Fishing licence if the use is to be made for fishing purposes
  • Duration of the planned use (permission is granted for a maximum of 10 years)

EUR 65,00 to EUR 1.250,00

Please contact the lower water authority in your county or county-level city.

Many counties provide you with an application form on the respective website.

Ministry of the Environment, Agriculture and Energy of the State of Saxony-Anhalt

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found