jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Request transfer of rights and obligations under the cab permit


You need a permit to transfer the authorization for commercial transportation of passengers by cab. You can submit an application to this effect to the relevant transport authority.

  • The applicant is already in possession of a cab license as an entrepreneur.
  • The safety and efficiency of the business are guaranteed.
  • There are no facts for the unreliability of the applicant as an entrepreneur or the person appointed for the management of the business.
  • The applicant as entrepreneur or the person appointed to manage the business is professionally suitable.
  • The applicant and the entrepreneurs appointed by him or her to perform transport services have their registered office or place of business within the meaning of commercial law in Germany.

In the case of legal entities under public law, the requirements shall be deemed to have been met.

  • Valid permit
  • Informal justification why the cab permit should be transferred
  • Declaration of the permit recipient to agree to take over the duties of the cab permit
  • Application for transfer of cab permit
    • Surname, first name of the applicant;
    • Place of residence and operation;
    • In case of natural persons: Date of birth, place of birth;
    • Number of vehicles,
    • type of vehicle,
    • capacity of the vehicles used
  • Service certificates or examination certificates on the professional qualification of the licensee or the person appointed to manage the business of the licensee
  • Certificate of equity / additional certificate (form according to § 2 paragraph 2 number 2 / § 2 paragraph 3 of the Berufszugangsverordnung für den Straßenpersonenverkehr PBZugV) of the licensee, not older than 12 months
  • Certificate of no objection from the tax office, the municipality, the social insurance agency and the employers' liability insurance association about the licensee, not older than 3 months (from the company, the legal representative and the person appointed to manage the business / transport management of the licensee)
  • Certificate of good conduct of the licensee for presentation to the authorities in accordance with Section 30 (5) of the German Federal Law on Civil and Criminal Records (BZRG)
  • Extract from the Central Trade Register in accordance with § 150 Paragraph 5 GewO (in the case of companies) concerning the licensee
  • Extract from the Driver Fitness Register (FAER) concerning the licensee

General documents

  • List of vehicles, if applicable rental vehicles with rental contract or leasing list
  • Proof of liability insurance for cabs including risk index (WKZ)
  • Proof of the installation of an alarm system or exemption according to § 25 BOKraft
  • Proof of installation of a fare indicator (taximeter) and, if applicable, the last calibration protocol.
  • Business registration
  • in the case of partnerships, the list of shareholders, the shareholders' agreement or other proof of contractual authorization
  • certified excerpt from the commercial register

The amount of the fees depends on:

  • the number of vehicles and
  • the term of the permit.

Deadlines do not start to run until an application ready for a decision has been submitted. If your application is complete, a decision will be made on it within 3 months. The deadline can be extended by 3 months if necessary.

The processing time may vary between the responsible transport authorities. The processing time may depend, among other things, on whether all documents relevant to the decision have been submitted or whether additional documents are required.

  • Appeal. Further information on how to file an appeal can be found in the notice of your application.
  • Action before the administrative court

The traffic authority of the respective city or district is responsible.

Forms available: Yes
Written form required: No
Informal application possible: Yes
Personal appearance required: No

Proceed as follows to obtain a transfer of authorization for the commercial transportation of passengers by cab:

  • Submit an appropriate application to the transportation authority having jurisdiction over you and attach all required documents to the application.
  • The authority will process your application and conduct the necessary hearing procedures.
  • You will receive a decision on the transfer of the cab permit. If applicable, you will receive the permit certificate.

Federal Ministry for Digital Affairs and Transport

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found