jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for a permit for campfires


If you want to make a bonfire on public roads or squares, you need a permit.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Ordnungsamt - Leitung: Anja Münzberg
Marktplatz 1
38855 Wernigerode, Stadt
+49 3943 654321
+49 3943 6547321