jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for subsidies for owner-occupied residential property


By providing subsidies, your state can help you create or modernize a home or condominium. The dwelling must be intended for use by you and your household members.

You do not have a legal right to funding for your project.

Funding is available for

  • the construction, including the first-time acquisition, of new owner-occupied homes/flats,
  • modernisation, including adaptation for the elderly and disabled,
  • the purchase of existing homes/apartments.

A prerequisite for subsidies is that your income and the income of the members of your household do not exceed the income limits set by state law.

Funding is provided in accordance with the provisions of state law through the granting of non-repayable subsidies and/or low-interest loans.

As a rule, no costs are incurred for the consultation and application.

not stated

Ministry for Energy, Infrastructure and Digitalisation Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found