jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for funding for social rental housing


Your federal state can provide you with funding for the creation of rental housing within the framework of social housing promotion. You do not have a legal entitlement to funding for your project.

Funding is available for

  • Housing construction, including the first-time acquisition of new housing,
  • the modernization of living space
  • the acquisition of occupancy rights,
  • the acquisition of existing housing,

if rent and occupancy commitments are to be established for the rental housing.

Beneficiaries can be natural and legal persons.

Funding is provided in accordance with the provisions of the respective federal state by granting non-repayable subsidies and/or low-interest loans.

The subsidized rental housing is tied for a certain period of time in favor of households entitled to housing (occupancy commitment).

During the commitment period, maximum permissible rents below the local comparative rent or other measures can be determined to reduce housing costs for eligible households (rent control).

As a rule, there are no costs for the consultation and application.

not specified

Ministry of Energy, Infrastructure and Digitalization Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found