jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for commercial dog ownership


If you want to keep dogs commercially, you need a permit from the competent authority.

The person responsible for the activity must:

  • possess the technical knowledge and skills required for the activity on the basis of their training or their previous professional or other handling of animals. Proof of this must be provided on request in a technical discussion with the competent authority.
  • have the required reliability.

The premises and facilities used for the activity must have a level of compliance with the legal requirements.

  • Nutrition
  • Care and
  • Accommodation

of the animals.

  • Application with information on
    • the nature of the animals concerned,
    • the person responsible for the activity,
    • the rooms and facilities.
  • Proof of the personal competence of the responsible person.

The required expertise is also possessed by anyone who has demonstrably kept a dog or cared for a legal person for a period of at least two years without interruption within the last ten years before the start of dog keeping or care for a legal person.
A legal person in this context is the owner of the animal.

There are no deadlines to be observed. However, the activity may only be started if a valid permit is available.

General remedy

General remedy

The responsibility lies with the veterinary office of the district or the district-free city.

To the extent necessary for the protection of the animals, the permit may be granted subject to time limits, conditions and conditions.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found