jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for permission to display persons


If you would like to organize shows of people on a commercial basis or have them organized on your premises, you need a permit (in addition to the business registration and, if necessary, a travel trade card).
Shows of people are, for example, striptease or peep shows and the mere presentation of people with conspicuous body features.
If the performances have a predominantly artistic, sporting, acrobatic or similar character, their performance is not subject to permission.


  • your personal reliability,
  • Your professional aptitude

and, where appropriate,

  • your financial capacity, or
  • certain spatial conditions

The fee is based on the Administrative Costs Act in conjunction with the General Fee Schedule of the State of Saxony-Anhalt.

Deadlines may have to be observed. Contact the competent authority.

The responsibility lies with the trade offices of the cities, municipalities and association municipalities.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Gewerbe / Gaststätten - Dezernat I Bürgerservice
Nicolaiplatz 1
38855 Wernigerode, Stadt
+49 3943 654325
+49 3943 6547325