jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Submit a complaint about the construction site


Unfortunately, noise and dust pollution cannot always be avoided on construction sites. However, the law regulates how loud construction machinery may be.

If you feel that you are being excessively disturbed by a construction site, you can submit a complaint.

The responsible authority will then check whether measures can be taken.

No authority found