jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for a registration certificate


Upon request, your city, municipality or association municipality will also issue you with a special registration confirmation in the form of a registration certificate (e.g. for submission to the registry office or another authority) if you are registered there. A registration certificate primarily serves as proof of residence and generally contains the first and last names, doctor's degree, date of moving in and out and address of the persons concerned. If necessary, the registration certificate may also contain further data on the person concerned.

Registration certificates must be applied for in person or by an authorized person.
Registration certificates are issued exclusively in German.

  • Identity card or passport
  • If applicable, written power of attorney and identity card/passport of the authorized person

Please contact the residents' registration office of your city, municipality or association of municipalities.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Nicolaiplatz 1
38855 Wernigerode, Stadt
+49 3943 654-339