jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for certification for companies for the climate-friendly installation, maintenance and servicing of plants


If you install, maintain, maintain, repair or decommission plants with fluorinated greenhouse gases, as well as check for leaks or recover the gases, you need a certificate for your company. This will be issued to you by the competent authority.

Sufficient competent personnel must be available for the activities of installation, maintenance or servicing of installations. It must also have access to the tools and procedures necessary for the activities subject to certification.

For activities related to fire protection systems and fire extinguishers, sufficient personnel with a corresponding certificate of competence must be available for the annual expected volume of activities and the necessary technical equipment must be sufficiently available in terms of type and number.

Registered EMAS establishments may receive the certificate if the environmental statement or the audit report shows that the above conditions are met and that the following information is apparent:

  • Name and registered office of the company
  • Name of the site and the certified activities related to the site and its facilities
  • Name of the authority (competent body), date and signature
  • Completed application for company certification
  • copies of the staff certificates covering the activities concerned.

The costs for the certification depend on the time required, according to the general administrative cost regulations in conjunction with the administrative cost regulations of the business unit.

Since 5 July 2009, all companies that carry out installation, maintenance and repair services on refrigeration and air conditioning systems as well as heat pumps or fire protection systems have required certification.

Processing will take place promptly after receipt of your application.

Contact the State Administration Office.

Ministry of the Environment, Energy, Food and Forestry Rhineland-Palatinate

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found