jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Applying for an extension of the building permit for the change of use of a plant


If you have a valid building permit for the change of use of a facility, you can apply for an extension of the building permit.

The competent lower building supervisory authority can extend the building permit by a maximum of one year.

You have a valid building permit for the change of use of a plant.

The legal requirements have not changed in the meantime.

Application (via online service or in writing)

Fees at least 50 €

The cost depends on the following factors:

  • Costs of construction
  • Costs for checking the partial building permit

You can apply for the extension of the building permit as long as the building permit is valid. Extension of the building permit by up to 1 year


lower building supervisory authority

Forms/online services available: yes

Written form required: no

Informal application possible: yes

Personal appearance required: no

  • You can apply for the extension of a building permit via online service or in writing
  • If you submit a written application, proceed as follows:
  • Submit the application and indicate in it which building permit your application for renewal relates.
  • Submit the application to the competent lower building supervisory authority.
  • If necessary, the lower building supervisory authority will ask you to pay a fee in advance.
  • Make the advance payment.
  • If there are any ambiguities, you will be asked to correct them.
  • In this case, submit the clarification.
  • The lower building supervisory authority examines your application and involves the municipality and the necessary bodies.
  • You will then receive the notification of your application as well as a fee notice.
  • Pay the fees.

At least 2 weeks before the start of use, you must submit a notification of the start of use to the lower building supervisory authority.

Ministry of Infrastructure and Digital Affairs of the State of Saxony-Anhalt

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found