jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Applying for equivalence of a qualification according to the Hazardous Substances Ordinance


In the field of hazardous substances, have you obtained a qualification comparable to expertise under the Hazardous Substances Ordinance, for example with vocational training or further education? Then you can have this comparable qualification recognised as equivalent by the competent authority.

You also have this option if you have acquired a corresponding qualification abroad.

For recognition, you must provide evidence proving your equivalent qualification.

  • Qualified training or further education that is comparable to the required expertise for the planned activities and uses
  • Proof of foreign qualifications in German
  • Proof of existing qualification in German
    • Contents of the qualification
    • Certificate or proof
  • Contradiction

State Office for Environmental Protection

Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (BMAS)

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found