jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for extension of the resident parking permit


You can have your resident parking permit extended upon application.

  • You are registered with the registration office in the residents' parking area and you actually live there
  • there is no private parking space available
  • the vehicle is registered to you or you use the vehicle permanently
  • Previous resident parking permit
  • current identity card or passport with current registration confirmation
  • Registration certificate I (old: vehicle registration document)
  • Registration certificate II (old: vehicle title)
  • Certificate of use, if the applicant is not the vehicle owner
  • if the application is made by a representative
    • Power of attorney

Additional documents may be required.

Fees may apply. Please contact the responsible office.

The responsibility lies with the road traffic authorities.

It is best to go in person to the relevant office and present the documents there.

In some cities and municipalities, you can also have your resident parking permit extended in writing or electronically. Ask your city or municipal administration what documents you need to send in this case.

No technical release

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found