jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Report the theft of a passport


You must immediately report the theft of a passport to the competent authority.

There is no obligation to apply for a new passport. If a passport is still required, a new passport must be applied for. It is not possible to issue a replacement document.

Documents may be required. Please contact the responsible office.

There are no fees.

The notification must be made immediately (without culpable delay).

Responsibility lies with the municipality and the city.

You cannot take your passport with you immediately after submitting your application, as it is produced at the Federal Printing Office in Berlin. If the passport is needed earlier, an express passport can be applied for.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found