jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for a resident parking permit


As a resident, you can apply for a residents' parking permit for your car or motorcycle or a motor vehicle you use permanently. The residents' parking permit is only valid for a specially designated zone (residents' parking area).

  • You are registered in the residents' park area and you actually live there
  • there is no private parking space available
  • the vehicle is registered to you or you use the vehicle permanently.
  • current identity card or passport
  • Registration certificate I (old: vehicle registration document)
  • Certificate of use, if the applicant is not the vehicle owner
  • at the request of a representative
    • Power of attorney

Additional documentation may be required.

Fees apply. Please contact the relevant authority.

The residents' parking permit is limited in time.

Please contact the local road traffic authority.

It is best to visit the responsible office in person and present the documents there.

In some cities and municipalities, you can also apply for the resident parking permit in writing or electronically. In these cases, you will receive the parking card by post. Check with your local authority which documents you need to send in this case.

The resident parking permit does not guarantee a fixed parking space.
The parking permit can be valid either only at certain times or around the clock.

no technical approval

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found