jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for an exemption for the burning of small private fireworks outside the turn of the year


You need to apply for a permit in advance to set off fireworks outside the turn of the year.

If you are at least 18 years old, you may set off category F2 pyrotechnics (fireworks) on December 31 and January 1 of each year without a special permit from the authorities.

For the rest of the year, this is only permitted for holders of an explosives permit or a certificate of competence. Outside of this period, however, you can apply for an exemption permit as a private individual if you are at least 18 years old for special occasions (such as a wedding).

  • You must be at least 18 years old to set off small fireworks in category F2.
  • There must be a special occasion (e.g. a golden wedding anniversary).
  • Identity card or passport (copy)
  • If applicable, a declaration of consent from the landowner

The amount of the costs is determined by the municipalities.

Application deadline
The application should be received by 14 days before the event.

The processing time is one to fourteen days.


Police station

You can apply in writing for a permit for the exemption of the burning of small fireworks (category F2).

If you wish to apply for approval in writing:

  • You must submit the application for approval of an exemption for the burning of small fireworks (category F2) to the competent authority in advance.
  • The competent authority will examine your application and decide whether you can be granted an exemption. It will check that there is no danger from the small fireworks, that there is a justified reason and that all relevant documents are available.
  • You will be contacted if any documents are missing.
  • If there is a justified reason and all the necessary documents have been submitted, the competent authority will issue you with a permit for the exception.

If you want to apply for the permit online:

  • You call up the online service.
  • You can continue without registering, but you can also register via a citizen service account. If you need an exemption for your company, you can register via a company service account.
  • You fill in all mandatory and optional fields.
  • You upload all the necessary documents as attachments.
  • The remaining steps are the same as the written procedure.

In the case of a personal interview, a form should be available (e.g. from Form Solution).

§ Section 24 (1) First Ordinance to the Explosives Act (1. SprengV)


City of Flensburg, Public Order Department

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found