jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for a permit for a custom fire


If you want to burn a custom fire, you must report it to the appropriate authority or apply for a permit. Traditional fires are for example:

  • Easter fire
  • May fire
  • St. Martin's Day bonfire
  • Bonfires on Walpurgis Night

Contact your local municipality or association municipality.

Some municipalities and association municipalities offer forms. Please ask at the responsible office.

Ministry of the Interior and Sport

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found