jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Report pests/vermin


According to § 2 No. 12 of the Infection Protection Act, rats are health pests, as they can transmit pathogens to humans. As a rule, rats occur where they find sufficient food, shelter and nesting opportunities. They transmit dangerous diseases. Faeces and urine lead to odour nuisance and health hazards.

The rats usually find food and shelter where rat-attracting rubbish, such as upholstered furniture and carpet remnants, is deposited. In general, all food waste is used as food.

If you have detected a rat infestation, it is important to note the following:

In principle, the property owner, beneficial owner and other owners of land, residential and commercial premises, ships and other means of transport are obliged to detect and control a rat infestation. They must report it immediately to the competent authority in whose area the infestation occurred.

According to § 17 of the Infection Protection Act, the competent authority must take or order necessary measures to control health pests. Control shall include measures against occurrence, multiplication and spread and destruction.

The costs for the pest controller/exterminator are borne by the property owner.

Please contact the responsible health authority.

In addition to rodents (e.g. brown rat, house rat and house mouse), vermin (arthropods, e.g. cockroaches, flour moths, bacon beetles) are also hygienic pests that contaminate food and/or buildings, destroy supplies and foodstuffs and ultimately cause technical defects.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found