jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Show extension or substantial change of an animal enclosure


Before you begin to expand or substantially modify an animal enclosure, you must notify the project at least one month in advance.

To do this, submit the necessary information to the lower nature conservation authority.

The lower nature conservation authority can issue orders to ensure compliance with species and nature conservation in the course of the expansion or substantial modification of the animal enclosure.

  • Notification period: at least 1 month before the extension or substantial modification of the animal enclosure.

Since this is a notification procedure, no administrative decisions are made that could be appealed.

lower nature conservation authority

  • Forms/online services available: no
  • Written form required: no
  • Informal application possible: yes
  • Personal appearance required: no

Notify the lower conservation authority at least one month in advance of any expansion or substantial change to the animal enclosure. You can submit the notification by online form, e-mail or mail.

The Lower Nature Conservation Authority will review your information from a nature conservation and landscape management perspective. If you do not meet the requirements for the expansion or substantial change of the animal enclosure, the lower nature conservation authority can issue appropriate orders.

Ministry for Climate Protection, Agriculture, Rural Areas and Environment Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found