jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Report the theft of a child's passport


The theft of a child's passport must be reported to the competent authority.

Documents may be required. Please contact the responsible office.

There are no charges; failure to report theft to the police or late reporting can be punished by an administrative offense procedure.

The notification must be made immediately (without undue delay).

It is the responsibility of the municipality and city. It is also strongly recommended that you file a report with the police.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found