jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Contact the employer service


Is your company looking for new personnel or would you like information or advice on personnel issues? The Employer Service of the Federal Employment Agency offers you a wide range of professional services and supports you in the search for employees and in personnel planning in your company.

You can contact the Employer Service in the following ways:

  • in person at the relevant office of the Federal Employment Agency,
  • by mail,
  • telephone hotline,
  • contact form on the website or
  • by e-mail.

The Employer Service offers the following services:

  • Market expertise: the Employer Service observes and analyzes market changes on the national and regional applicant and labor market for you.
  • Individual consulting: Together with you, your contact person will put together a range of services tailored to your needs and advise you on questions relating to human resources.
  • Customized placement: You will be placed with suitable trainees or workers - according to your requirements.
  • Financial support: You can receive financial support for hiring or qualification, for example.
  • eService: You can use the eServices, for example for information or personnel recruitment - independent of place and time.

There is no deadline.

Forms available: No
Written form required: No
Informal application possible: No
Personal appearance required: No
Online services available: Yes

  • You can reach the Employer Service of the Federal Employment Agency via
    • personal appearance at the local office of the Federal Employment Agency,
    • cover letter by mail,
    • telephone hotline,
    • contact form on the website of the Federal Employment Agency, or
    • by e-mail.
  • You will receive a response to your request within 48 hours.
  • From the first time you contact us, a personal contact person will be available to address your concerns.
  • Together with you, this placement and counseling specialist will find suitable services for you, agree on the next steps with you, and advise you on any questions you may have about personnel.

Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Start your request directly online:

No authority found