jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for a mobile ICT card


You can receive a Mobile ICT card if you are to work as a manager, specialist or trainee in a German branch of a foreign company.

The Federal Employment Agency must agree to the exercise of employment. In particular, the Federal Agency examines your work as a manager, specialist or trainee as well as your salary and working conditions.

The residence permit is issued for the duration of the intra-company transfer, but at least for 90 days. . However, the stay in Germany may not reach three years for managers/specialists and 1 year for trainees. At the same time, the planned stay in Germany may not be longer than the stay in the EU Member State that issued you the residence permit for the purpose of intra-company transfer.

  • You have a recognized and valid passport or passport replacement.
  • You hold a residence permit from another Member State valid for the duration of the application procedure for the purpose of intra-corporate transfer.
  • You are to be employed as a manager, specialist or trainee in Germany.
  • The company's internal transfer in Germany is expected to take more than 90 days.
  • You can present an employment contract valid for the duration of the transfer and, if necessary, a letter of secondment.
  • The Federal Employment Agency has agreed to the exercise of employment.
  • There is no interest in expulsion against you.
  • Your stay does not endanger or adversely affect the interests of the Federal Republic of Germany.
  • You can secure your livelihood and health insurance coverage from your own resources without using public services.
  • Valid passport or passport replacement
  • Residence permit of another EU Member State for intra-company transfer
  • Current biometric photo
  • Proof of your qualifications (e.B. university certificate, certificate of completed vocational training)
  • Proof of professional experience (e.B. job references)
  • Employment contract or a letter of secondment, if necessary
  • Proof of securing livelihood (e.B equity, proof of income, blocked account, declaration of commitment)
  • Proof of your health insurance
  • Current registration certificate

In individual cases, the Foreigners' Registration Office may require the submission of further documents.

Issuance of residence permit: EUR 80,00

Under certain conditions, a fee reduction or exemption may be considered


  • Additional fees may apply for issuing the residence permit in the form of the electronic residence permit, which can also be used as electronic proof of identity.
  • The timing as well as the form of charging and payment vary depending on the authority.
  • If you are already in Germany as part of short-term mobility, you must submit the application at least 20 days before the end of your short-term mobility stay.
  • If you are still abroad, you must submit the application at least 20 days before entering Germany.
  • If you have submitted the application 20 days before your entry, you may stay and work in Germany for up to 90 days within 180 days until the decision of the Foreigners' Registration Office.
  • Objection period: one month

about six to eight weeks.

An appeal against a decision of the Foreigners' Registration Office may be lodged with the authority specified in the decision within one month of notification of the decision. The objection can be filed in writing, in electronic form and for record.

If the objection is not complied with by the Foreigners' Registration Office, an action may be brought before the court named in the notice of opposition.

Please contact the Foreigners' Registration Office.

  • Online procedure occasionally possible
  • Written form required
  • Personal experience required

The procedure is as follows:

  • Depending on the foreigners' registration office and concerns, it may be possible to apply via the Internet. Find out whether your immigration office offers the electronic application.
  • If the application is only possible in person, make an appointment with the Foreigners' Registration Office. During the appointment, your application will be accepted and your proofs will be checked (bring them with you to the appointment). Your fingerprints will be taken for the production of the MobilerICT card.
  • In the event of an electronic application, the Foreigners' Registration Office will contact you after receipt of your online application in order to make an appointment at the Foreigners' Registration Office if necessary. During the appointment, your certificates will be checked (bring them to the appointment) and your fingerprints will be taken for the production of the Mobile ICT card.
  • If your application is granted, the Foreigners' Registration Office will arrange for the mobilerICT card to be produced.
  • After about six to eight weeks, you can pick up the MobilerICT card at the Immigration Office.
  • The mobile ICT card must always be picked up in person.

Alternatively, you can also send the application to the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees via the BSCW server (https://bscw.bund.de). The competent immigration authority will then decide on the application.

§ 19b AufenthG

Ministry of the Interior and Municipal Affairs of the State of Brandenburg

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found