jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply to the employment agency for reimbursement of costs for trial employment of people with disabilities


People with disabilities or severely disabled people should be given the opportunity to prove their strengths and abilities on the job market. As a company, you can facilitate the entry or re-entry into working life with a trial employment. During this time, all participants can try out working together for up to 3 months in a fixed-term employment relationship.

The Federal Employment Agency can reimburse you for the costs you incur as part of this trial employment. This usually includes

  • Wage/salary costs, including the employer's social security contributions and
  • other benefits based on statutory or collectively agreed regulations
  • Contributions and contributions to the employers' liability insurance association

The Federal Employment Agency is responsible for the district in which the person you wish to employ on a trial basis has their main place of residence or habitual abode at the start of the trial employment relationship.

  • The person you would like to hire on a trial basis is
    • a person with disabilities or
    • severely disabled or
    • equivalent to a severely disabled person.
  • The trial employment
    • can improve the possibility of participation in working life or
    • lead to the person being able to participate fully and permanently in working life.
  • Temporary trial employment contract
  • Severely disabled person's pass and/or equal opportunities certificate, if applicable
  • Registration for social insurance

Please note that you must submit the application before the trial employment begins.

Appeal to the employment agency that issued the decision. Further information on how to lodge an appeal can be found in the respective decision.

You can find the office of the Federal Employment Agency responsible for you via the office finder.

Forms available: No
Written form required: No
Informal application possible: Yes
Personal appearance necessary: No
Online services available: Yes

You can submit the application in person, by telephone, in writing or online (before starting a temporary trial employment).

To apply online:

  • Call up the "eServices" portal on the Federal Employment Agency website.
  • Log in with your user ID and call up the application.
  • Complete the application, upload the required documents and submit the application.
  • Your job center will check your application and documents. You will receive notification of the decision on your application.

If you apply elsewhere:

  • Get in touch with your contact person at the Employer Service of the Employment Agency. If known, you can also get in touch with the responsible contact person for the person with disabilities concerned in the Vocational Rehabilitation and Participation team at the Employment Agency.
  • The responsible employment agency will check your application and send you further documents if necessary.
  • You will receive a decision as to whether your application has been approved as well as documents for the final statement.

Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found