jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Applying for permission to carry out fumigations


If you want to carry out fumigation, you must apply for a permit from the competent authority.

The competent authority will examine your application and then provide you with feedback. If the test is successful, you will be granted permission to carry out fumigation.

  • Certificate of competence
  • Certificate of competence
  • Police clearance certificate according to document type O
  • the personnel and safety equipment necessary for the activities
  • compliance with the relevant occupational health and safety regulations g and d
  • Proof of the employer's reliability
  • Description of the intended applications of fumigations
  • Indication of active substances to be used
  • Proof that the spatial and safety equipment of the company is sufficient and suitable for the planned fumigations
  • Copy of the certificates of competence of the qualified persons
  • Copy of CPC holders
  • Police clearance certificate of document type O

Costs: variable from 100 to 1,000

before first fumigation

  • Contradiction
  • Legal action

Please contact the State Office for Consumer Protection.

You must apply for a permit to carry out fumigations by e-mail or post at the competent authority.

  • They shall submit the necessary documents to the competent authority.
  • The competent authority will examine your documents and give you feedback.

§15d paragraph 1 in conjunction with Annex I No. 4.1 paragraph 1 of the GefStoffV

Ministry of Social Affairs, Health, Youth, Family and Senior Citizens (MSGJFS) of Schleswig-Holstein

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found