jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for exemption from basic obligations and protective measures in the commercial handling of hazardous substances


In order to carry out work with hazardous substances that do not comply with the regulations of the Hazardous Substances Ordinance, you must apply to the competent authority.

In order to receive the exemption, you must be able to prove that the measure or project affected by you meets the protection objective of the Hazardous Substances Ordinance. For example, you can apply for an exception for:

  • Deviation from storage regulations
  • Permanent wearing of personal protective equipment (PPE)
  • Exceptions to set deadlines
  • And more
  • The derogation from the law you request must be compatible with the protection of the persons employed.
  • There is disproportionate hardship.

Costs: variable from 100 to 500 euros

In principle, there is no deadline. Exception: You request a derogation from a legally prescribed deadline.

The decision of the authority is accompanied by information on how you can file an objection.

Please contact the State Office for Consumer Protection.

  • You must apply for an official exemption by e-mail or post to the competent authority.
  • They shall submit the necessary information to the competent authority.
  • The competent authority will check your information and give you feedback.

§ 19 paragraph 1 of the GefStoffV

Ministry of Social Affairs, Health, Youth, Family and Senior Citizens (MSGJFS) of Schleswig-Holstein

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found