jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Report an accident or malfunction involving hazardous substances


You must report an accident or malfunction during activities involving hazardous substances immediately if there has been serious damage to the health of at least one of your employees.

You must also report cases of illness and death if there is a concrete suspicion that they were caused by the activity with hazardous substances. You must provide precise information about the activity and specify the risk assessment for the workplace.

If you have already notified the complaint to another authority, you can submit a copy of the complaint.

Please contact the State Office for Consumer Protection.

Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (BMAS)

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found