jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Display safety-related operational incidents without personal injury in mining


If you are an entrepreneur working in the mining industry, you are responsible for potential hazards. You must also report operational incidents without personal injury to the competent authority. This refers to incidents

  • that could result in the death or serious injury of one or more persons and
  • incidents, knowledge of which prevents or eliminates possible dangers to the life and health of employees, third parties or the company.

Your company is active in the mining industry and an incident occurs that could pose a potential risk to health, life or operations.

You must submit the notification immediately.

You can report special operational incidents online via the "BergPass" platform or directly to your local mountain authority.

Report special operational incidents online via the "BergPass" platform:

  • Call up the "BergPass" online platform and log in.
    • To register, you will need a bundID and an identity card or residence permit with an active online ID function.
  • Call up the form and fill it out completely and truthfully.
  • Upload the required documents as a file and submit the form.

Report special operational events directly to the responsible mining authority:

  • Contact your responsible mining authority and coordinate the required documents.
  • Submit the notification and all documents to your competent mining authority.

Further procedural steps:

The competent authority will check your notification and the documents submitted. If documents are missing or further instructions are are required, the mining authority will contact you.

§ Section 74 (3) BBergG

Ministry of Economic Affairs, Transport, Agriculture and Viticulture Rhineland-Palatinate (MWVLW)

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found