jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Report safety-relevant operational incidents involving personal injury in mining (accident report)


If you are an entrepreneur working in the mining industry, you are responsible for potential hazards. You must notify the responsible authority immediately of any operational incidents that result in personal injury. This refers to events that cause or have caused injury or death to one or more persons.

If you fail to do so, you are committing an administrative offense that can be punished with a fine of up to EUR 25,000

Your company is active in the mining industry and an incident occurs in which one or more people are injured.

  • Description of the hazardous situation or accident and its consequences
  • Proof of the duration of the employee's sick leave
  • Pictorial documentation

You must submit the notification immediately.

You can report accidents online via the "BergPass" platform or directly to your local mountain authority.

Report accidents online via the "BergPass" platform:

  • Call up the "BergPass" online platform and log in.
    • To register, you will need a bundID and an identity card or residence permit with an active online ID function.
  • Call up the application form and fill out the application completely and truthfully.
  • Upload the required documents as a file and send the notification.

Report accidents directly to the responsible mountain authority:

  • Contact your responsible mining authority and coordinate the required documents.
  • Submit the report and all documents to your competent mining authority.

Further procedural steps:

The competent authority will check your notification and the documents submitted. If documents are missing or further instructions are are required, the mining authority will contact you.

Ministry of Economic Affairs, Transport, Agriculture and Viticulture Rhineland-Palatinate (MWVLW)

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found