jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Notify the Künstlersozialkasse of changes to the company's basic data


In order to work with your company, the Künstlersozialkasse always requires your current contact details. In addition, the Künstlersozialkasse requires the information for the necessary and permissible exchange of data with other institutions.

Contact details include the following

  • Name of the company
  • Name of the owner of the company
  • Address of the company
  • bank details
  • Data for a SEPA direct debit mandate
  • Telephone number and fax number
  • Other contact information

If your contact details change, for example due to relocation, please inform the Künstlersozialkasse.

You can also inform the Künstlersozialkasse if your contact details change: for example, enter a mobile telephone number in addition to the landline telephone number.

  • Your company is already registered with the Künstlersozialkasse.
  • The company's basic data has changed (e.g. name or bank details).
  • Notification of change of basic data or
  • Change notification of new bank details (only for self-payers or for different bank details for refunds) or
  • SEPA direct debit mandate
  • if the holder's name has changed: proof of the new name, for example a marriage certificate or similar
  • in the event of a change of name of the company: a current extract from the register, a business registration or similar (if available)

There is no deadline.

An appeal is not possible.

You can submit your request online or by post.

Online notification:

  • Call up the online form on the federal portal verwaltung.bund.de. This will guide you step by step through the necessary information, which you can enter electronically.
  • Note: You will need a valid ELSTER certificate to log in to the online form.
  • It will take you about 5 minutes to complete the online form.
  • First enter your personal details, including your tax number. You will find this on the letter from the Künstlersozialkasse in the top right-hand corner.
  • On the next page, select your specific request.
  • Then enter the data you wish to communicate or change and indicate the date from which the changes apply.

Notification by post:

  • The following forms are available on the website of the Künstlersozialkasse in the media center for companies and users:
    • Notification of change of basic data
    • Notification of change of bank details (only for self-payers)
    • Form for participation in the SEPA direct debit scheme
  • Please complete the appropriate form for your request.
  • Send the form to the Künstlersozialkasse. Alternatively, you can send an informal notification to the Künstlersozialkasse.

After receiving your notification, the Künstlersozialkasse will check your details. If there are any queries or further documents are required, the Künstlersozialkasse will contact you by post.

Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Start your request directly online:

No authority found