jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for a bookmaker's license


If you want to place or broker bets on public horse races on a commercial basis as a bookmaker, you need a license.
The license is issued for

  • the location where the bets are accepted or brokered and
  • the persons you use to place and broker the bets.

The permit can be issued with time limits and conditions.

  • Certificate of good conduct (not older than three months) - in the case of legal entities, from the person(s) acting on their behalf
  • Proof of at least two years of practical experience in the bookmaking industry as a bookmaker's assistant for a licensed bookmaker. The applicant may also provide proof of professional suitability by other means, in which case a statement from the German Bookmakers' Association must be obtained.
  • Proof of equity capital in the amount of EUR 25,000.00. The applicant must prove that this is not partly borrowed money or capital from a third-party partnership.
  • In the case of a legal entity (GmbH):
    • Shareholders' agreement
    • Extract from the commercial register
  • Floor plan of the betting shop and copy of the rental agreement (proof of ownership if applicable) for this business premises


The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found