jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for commercial collection and processing of wild plants


If you want to collect forest products such as mushrooms, berries and herbs commercially, you need a permit from the respective forest owner. If these forest products are protected by nature conservation law, they also require an exemption from the competent authority. Private property and the provisions of public law must be complied with.

According to § 39 para. 4 BNatSchG, the removal must be carried out with care. It must not endanger the local population of the species concerned and must not significantly affect the ecosystem.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found