jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Applying for recognition of a competence course for biocidal products


If you wish to offer a course for one or more uses of biocidal products subject to competence, you must first have the course recognised by the competent authority.

These are training courses on fumigation with plant protection products or biocidal products or on certain uses of biocidal products, such as:

  • in the hygiene sector,
  • as pesticides, or
  • as a protective agent to prevent the formation of microbes and algae

can be used.  

To be admitted to the course, you must prove that the course meets the legal requirements and that you have qualified teaching staff.

  • The course concept meets the legal requirements for expertise according to the Hazardous Substances Ordinance
  • Professionally qualified teaching staff
  • Teaching material or documents on the course concept, including:
    • Course Program
    • Course contents
    • Speakers and their qualifications
    • Timetable with details of the lecturers for the teaching unit
    • Proof of the qualification of the speakers
    • Contents of the presentations as short contributions
    • Information on the teaching material
    • Draft course certificate
    • Examination documents and details of the examination procedure (for example, an examination sheet with evaluation and identification of the correct answers)
    • Exact description of the expertise acquired through the course with reference to the underlying Technical Rules for Hazardous Substances (TRGS)
    • Required pre-qualification of course participants
  • The recognition notice is accompanied by information on how you can appeal.
State Office for Environmental Protection

Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (BMAS)

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found