jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Applying for exemption from approval to modify an installation


Before you can change a project that does not require a permit, you need a permit exemption for the change.

  • Complete submission of the required documents for approval exemption
  • Building project complies with public law regulations

You do not need a permit for your building project if

  • it is located in a development area whose development plan has been approved,
  • it does not contradict the provisions of the development plan,
  • the development is secured and
  • the municipality does not demand a simplified building permit procedure within the statutory period or prohibit the construction.

If you wish to deviate from the development plan, you must apply to the responsible building supervisory authority before the approval exemption.

  • Submission of the required documents for exemption from approval (via online service or official form)
  • Extract from the official real estate register
  • site plan
  • Construction drawings
  • Building description
  • Calculation of the permitted, existing and planned extent of building use for construction projects within the scope of a development plan that contains provisions on this matter

Fees in accordance with the municipal statutes

No deadlines

maximum 1 month from receipt of the complete documents

Exception: The municipality informs you within the 1-month period that the simplified building permit procedure is to be carried out or declares that a provisional prohibition has been applied for.


You can submit an exemption from approval for the modification of an installation electronically via the online service or in paper form using the form.

Proceed as follows when using the form:

  • Complete the form.
  • Add the required building documents.
  • Submit the documents to the responsible municipality.
  • If documents are missing or if there are other ambiguities, you will be asked to complete them.
  • In this case, submit the missing or amended documents or the clarification.
  • The responsible municipality will check your submission.
  • If you do not receive any feedback from the responsible municipality within one month or if it declares in writing beforehand that no approval procedure is to be carried out and that it will not apply for a prohibition, you may begin construction.
  • If the municipality decides that a simplified building permit procedure should be carried out, you will receive your documents back.
  • When submitting the documents, you can specify that your building documents should in this case be forwarded to the responsible building supervisory authority and treated as a building application.
  • You may receive a notification of fees.
  • Pay the fees.

If you have a permit exemption, you must submit a notice of commencement of construction work to the lower building supervisory authority at least one week before the start of construction work.

Ministry of Infrastructure and Digital Affairs of the State of Saxony-Anhalt

Ministry of Infrastructure and Digital Affairs of the State of Saxony-Anhalt

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found