jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Request advice on separation and divorce matters


If you are thinking about a separation or divorce without having made a decision so far, you can contact various counselling centres. If you have decided to separate or divorce, you can contact a lawyer. This consultation can be provided both by telephone and in person. In the already tense, emotional situation, a lawyer will help to limit himself to the legal aspects of a divorce. If the divorce is disputed, a lawyer will help you to find a way to bring about the divorce alone or in connection with the divorce succession cases in the divorce association.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found