jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for a replacement for a school report


If you have lost your school leaving certificate or leaving certificate, you can contact your school up to 45 years after the certificate has been issued to apply for a replacement certificate.

Certain documents are required for the issuance of replacement certificates:

  • valid identity card or passport with confirmation of registration

about 2 weeks

To the school that issued the original certificate.

If your school no longer exists, you must contact the school administration office of your city or county.

Note: The schools only keep documents for a certain period of time, from space capacities the certificates are then given to the school administration office of the city or the district in the existing archive.

To apply for a replacement certificate, contact the appropriate school and make an appointment at the school secretariat.

  • You introduce yourself personally to the school at the appointment and apply for the creation of a replacement certificate.
  • If the certificate is still in school, the school will issue you with a replacement certificate.

Ministry of Education Saxony-Anhalt

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Abteilung Schule
Albert-Schweitzer-Straße 40
06114 Halle (Saale), Stadt
+49 345 2213130
+49 345 2213132
  • Request for duplicate school report

  • Request for officially certified copy of school certificate