jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for building survey


If you construct a new building or change its size, you must have this recorded.

The floor plan and position of the building are determined on site and the result is entered into the real estate register.

This process is called building measurement. During the building survey, the floor plan and position of the building can be transferred to the real estate cadastre. You must submit suitable documents for the continuation of the real estate cadastre.

These documents must be prepared by a surveying engineer. As the owner, you must commission the surveying engineer under private law .

  • the building was newly built and is larger than approx. 10 m²
  • or the building has been altered in size by an extension or partial demolition
  • You own the building

Submit the appropriate documents to LVermGeo after the building has been surveyed by the surveying engineer.

approximately EUR 50.00 toEUR 80.00

The fee increases by 15% if you do not meet the application deadline.

Additional fees may be incurred for the surveyor.

Please request a cost estimate from the responsible office.

LVermGeo sets a deadline by which you must apply for the building survey. If you do not submit an application within this period, LVermGeo will record your building without an application.

After receipt of the documents by LVermGeo promptly.

Contact a surveying engineer and the Saxony-Anhalt State Office for Surveying and Geoinformation.

You can apply online to the Saxony-Anhalt State Office for Surveying and Geoinformation for the submission of suitable documents for the building survey (building survey).

  • You commission a surveying engineer.
  • The surveying engineer prepares suitable documents.
  • You apply to the State Office for Surveying and Geoinformation (LVermGeo) to take over the building survey.
  • LVermGeo checks your documents.
  • LVermGeo transfers the data to the real estate cadastre.

Further information on this can be found on the website of the State Office for Surveying and Geoinformation Saxony-Anhalt.Online service Services of the Surveying and Geoinformation Administration (sachsen-anhalt.de)

Ministry of Infrastructure and Digital Affairs of the State of Saxony-Anhalt

State Office for Surveying and Geoinformation Saxony-Anhalt

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Start your request directly online:

Landesamt für Vermessung und Geoinformation Sachsen-Anhalt
Otto-von-Guericke-Straße 15
39104 Magdeburg, Landeshauptstadt
+49 391 567-7864
+49 391 567-7821

Mon: 08:00 - 13:00
Tue: 08:00 - 13:00
Wed: 08:00 - 13:00
Thu: 08:00 - 13:00
Fri: 08:00 - 13:00
additionally for application acceptance
and information
Tue: 13:00 - 18:00